fea carshowroom

All Commercial properties being sold, let or having a lease reassigned, are required by law to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The survey for a Commercial Energy Performance Certificate is more detailed than the Domestic Energy Performance Certificate and usually takes considerably longer due to the size and elements involved. Heating, Lighting and activity have a greater bearing on the rating, than with Domestic E.P.Cs. 

From simple shops and offices to large industrial buildings, advice is available to ensure that substantial savings are made and maintained.

Please contact us for a competitive quote of for more information, visit www.gov.uk